Monday, April 11, 2011

Glad to be of service?

Greetings, all. In honor of the unseasonably hot weather we've been having, I figured today was a prime opportunity to address a phenomenon that occurs quite frequently in my daily life: being hit on by creepy old crusty fuckers.

Due to the weather, I spent the day dutifully enduring a fairly common, run-of-the-mill tactic that your more simple-minded characters will use. Our building's air conditioning system is, to put it nicely, a piece of shit. However, that has nothing to do with why the store was so hot today. No, folks, it's me. Apparently my hotness broke the AC. Ummm, my bad?
I must've really done a number on that damn air conditioner, because I heard about it from quite a few of our fine gentleman customers today. Maybe they should call corporate?

As I said though, that sort of banter is fairly common, so I've actually grown accustomed to it, and even mulled over some witty responses in my head, none of them appropriate for the workplace. However, sometimes there are those extra special customers who break the mold, and I had the pleasure of experiencing one of these delightful creatures a few weeks back.

It's a slow Saturday, early afternoon, when I am approached by a particularly crusty individual. Yes, he resembled a warthog, and yes, his hands were in a perpetual state of filth, but I decided to be kind to the less fortunate and make every attempt to be friendly.
That is, until he started looking me up and down with a large, toothless smile while licking his lips hungrily.
"Mmmm, the good lord sure blessed you!" he drawls, while still clearly attempting to undress me with his squinty little eyes. I shoot him my most scathing death glare, but it makes no difference - unless my eyes are on my tits, he's not going to notice them.
I finish scanning his purchases as he continues to rape me with his eyes, and as he leaves he turned to me and winks.
"Your tits just made my day," he purrs, giving me one last good sweep with his gaze before turning away.
"Glad to be of service!" I call after him sarcastically, but again, it doesn't matter. Unless my tits are talking, he won't hear a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment