Friday, June 10, 2011

Take me to your leader...

Tonight, a hot Amish guy asked me for my number so he could "shoot me a text".

Wow. There are so many things that don't fit in that sentence, I don't even know which one to address first.

What fits even less than that sentence is that I actually gave it to him. He was lacking those god-awful mutton chops, which definitely gave him points in my book. I was honestly so shocked that some Amish motherfucker was requesting to "shoot me a text" that how could I not give him my number, at least for the sake of research and entertaining blog stories. Keeping in mind, of course, that the last time one of my coworkers conversed with Mennonites, the men basically asked her to be their sex slave while the women hid merchandise in their skirts.

He's been "shooting" me texts all night, and I haven't quite figured out whether he wants me to become his sex slave or not. He seems pleasant, although I don't know what we'll have to talk about, seeing as I'm an Atheist who's not into the whole "sex slave for God" thing . Only time will tell, and I will definitely warn you all if my blog must be discontinued due to a forced change in occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment